The use of this website implies acceptance of these conditions.
Special offers, promotions or discounts will be valid until the expiration date or until final stock.
HOW TO BUY
1) You can add a bottle clicking in add to cart or if you want to choose the quantity click the product pic and put the number of bottles or boxes you want to add.
2) The shopping cart will include the selected item, your name and price (in Euros and VAT included).The indicated price does not include shipping costs that may arise as rates vary depending on the destination and weight of the final order.
3)For placing the order you requested personal data and billing information (if the customer wants invoice), and delivery data, which will be added to our database in order to process the order and ease of making purchases future only if you are a registered customer. In your private area, you can see and change your personal data, and access the purchase history.It is important that personal data are indicated as closely to ensure problem deliveries.
4) Once completed the data, and by the end of the checkout process, you will see the shipping address. Once you select the shipping address, you will see a summary of the items purchased, the total price (if appropriate, and taxes), and the shipping address indicated. The request must be confirmed by clicking on 'OK'.
5) Purchases may be paid by credit card or debit card (Visa and Mastercard) or via Paypal.
In payments with credit or debit card, the charge will be online, in real time, through the payment gateway of the financial institution concerned, once you have established that the data reported is correct.
For credit card payments, will be channeled SERMEPA payment gateway through the institution La Caixa, for PayPal payments directly through PayPal platform, and always with the highest level of security, as stated in the section "payment and security."
6) After the transaction, the financial institution will communicate if payment has been accepted, amount charged, card number used with the first 12 digits asteriscados, date and time and order number.
In the event that any incident occurred (any kind) in the payment process, the fact will be reflected immediately on the website. It will not be necessary to repeat the process of purchase, you choose the option "Retry". If, however, click on "Go to My Account" automatically empties shopping cart.
PAYMENT METHOD AND SECURITY
In order to provide maximum security to the payment system, Bodega Santa Cecilia, SA systems use "secure payment" of financial institutions prepared for electronic commerce.
Bodega Santa Cecilia, SA CES accepts only transactions (Secure Electronic Commerce) with international 3D Secure protocol distinguished by the Verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code.
Secure Electronic Commerce is an initiative whose basic principle ensuring security in Internet transactions.When making payment through the secure payment gateway, the system automatically checks the credit card is enabled for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then connect to the bank issuing the same, which asked to authorize the transaction by a personal code of authentication. The operation is performed only if the bank issuing the credit card confirms the authentication code. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected. As a complementary measure to the system of "Secure Payment" and with the aim of contributing to the prevention of fraud over the Internet, Bodega Santa Cecilia, SA reserves the right to verify the personal data subministrados customer and take action as appropriate (including canceling the order).
Detailed rates includes transport prices including VAT and safe packaging to avoid damage.
Where do we deliver?
All Spain and most Europe countries.
In the Iberian Peninsula,the period is 24/48 hours (Monday to Friday except holidays).
Shipping to Baleares, the period is 3 to 4 days.
For shipments to the Canaries, is 7-10 days.
The period begins to run from 9:00 am the following day (working day) upon receipt of the order.
Breakage or incidents:
From the customer service department of Bodega Santa Cecilia, we closely monitor shipments, to endeavor to give the best possible service.
It is important to check well the packaging upon receipt of order, and if you notice moisture or symptoms have been some break, do not accept shipment and contact customer service, or does the incidence recorded in the delivery receipt and contact our customer service department.
SECURITY AND DATA CONFIDENCIALITY
When you buy in www.santacecilia.es your data will be stored in the database Bodega Santa Cecilia, SA residing at Blasco de Garay, 74, in Madrid, CIF number ES-A78327335, whose purpose is to process the Customer's order and facilitate the speed and comfort on your next purchases.
Also be used, if the client agrees, to send information and offers of interest.
The personal data received will be treated in accordance with the Organic Law of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data. Customers of this website may at any time access, rectify and cancel the registration data.
Complaint forms are available to the client. The form may ask our customer service department by phone or by email, and we will deliver to the address you specify. You can also apply at our shops, both in store w / Blasco de Garay 74-28015 Madrid as in c / Bravo Murillo 50-28003.
Also The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers can submit their claims through the platform of online dispute resolution
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
WITHDRAWAL OF PURCHASE
In Bodega Santa Cecilia, we want to ensure total customer satisfaction; For this and adjusting to Articles 68 to 79 of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of the Revised General Consumer Act, we provide the right to exercise the withdrawal of purchase, with a simple call, fax or email to any of the following services:
|Customer Care||902 43 15 25|
|Switchboard:||91 445 52 83|
|Fax:||91 445 06 14|
The procedure for exercising the withdrawal of purchase, requires:
- The notification for any of the above means, within a period not exceeding 14 days from the date of receipt of order.
- The return of the product in perfect condition in its original packaging.
- Return shipping costs are paid by the customer and it has to be delivered to our facilities on Calle Blasco de Garay 74, 28015 Madrid, stating the original order number.
- After checking that the return meets the above requirements, BODEGA SANTA CECILIA SA make payment of 100% of the amount paid by the customer for returned goods, within less than 5 days.
- For full refund of the order will be refunded the full amount of postage and handling.
- In the case of not meeting the above requirements, BODEGA SANTA CECILIA SA, will contact the customer to clarify any doubts or incidents detected.
RETURNS FOR INCIDENTS OR CHANGES
If by mistake, BODEGA SANTA CECILIA, SA send a product other than the one who bought the client (according to order confirmation), WINERY SANTA CECILIA, SA will be responsible for handling the exchange it for the right product, at its expense for the return as well as the new shipment.
To address this issue should proceed:
- Communicate to any of the services mentioned in the previous point, the incidence detected in the next three days to the reception.
- From this communication, BODEGA SANTA CECILIA, SA coordinate with the client the wrong product recall, and correct product delivery.
- The costs of freight arising from this incident will be fully borne byBODEGA SANTA CEILIA, S.A..
If package returned by repeated absence or refusal of delivery, the costs incurred are borne by the buyer.
For any issues not covered in previous cases, contact our customer service department.